As every successful company philosophy, we believe in quality and customer satisfaction with the focus towards timely delivery at unmatched competitive pricing. We have always worked towards giving back the cost-effective economies to our customers which we gain being the owner of mines and quarries and direct vendors of quality Natural Stones. We want our customers to enjoy the Natures creations with no cost burden.
A candidate from ceramic and porcelain flooring sales experience should apply to this position.
Vibrant Natural Stones is established flooring and material wholesale distribution company of various porcelain, natural stone flooring products for interiors and exteriors (eg. hardscape, landscape)
- Vibrant Natural Stones is an established importer of flooring products and wholesale distribution company of various porcelain, natural stone flooring tiles for interiors and exteriors (eg. hardscape, landscape).
This is a base salary + commission w-2 position with our top performers routinely earn over 100k annually. Also provides target incentive bonus.
- Experience in Ceramic, Porcelain and Flooring Sales
- Hardscape Sales Plus.
- At least 2 years of selling experience with sales.
- Need extensive travel, go out to offices and meet prospective client like builder supply chains, flooring supply stores, stone suppliers, paving stone suppliers, architects, etc.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel Expenses
- Phone allowance
Responsibilities and Duties
Individual must be able to do the following to be successful along with other regular job duties.
- Grow market share by increasing sales and sales volume while maintaining company approved product margin goals.
- Identify prospective clients and develop relationships with potential customers such as paving supply stores, stone suppliers, architects, builder supply chains
- Understands our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors.
- Manages displays, samples and selling tools for customer availability.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- flooring hardscape: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 100% (Required)