A candidate from Ceramic/Porcelain, LVT, Hardscape, Landscape and Flooring sales experience should apply to this position.
A confident candidate and exclusive product line of ours is the key to successful B2B Sales. A company with its leadership has created exclusive product lines to serve all spectrum of needs from the ground up
Vibrant Natural Stones is established flooring and material wholesale distribution company of various porcelain, natural stone flooring products for interiors and exteriors (e.g. hardscape, landscape)
This is a base salary + commission w-2 position with our top performers routinely earn over 100k annually. Also provides target incentive bonus.
- Experience in Ceramic, Porcelain, LVT, Hardscape, Landscape and Flooring Sales minimum 2 year
- At least 2 years of selling experience with sales.
- Need extensive travel, go out to offices and meet prospective client like builder supply chains, flooring supply stores, stone suppliers, paving stone suppliers, architects, etc.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Reliable vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel Expenses
- Company Phone
Responsibilities and Duties
Individual must be able to do the following to be successful along with other regular job duties.
- Grow market share by increasing B2B sales and sales volume while maintaining company approved product margin goals.
- Identify prospective clients and develop relationships with potential customers such as paving supply stores, stone suppliers, architects, builder supply chains
- Understands our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors.
- Manages displays, samples and selling tools for customer availability.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you possess the required skills and experience, we would love to meet you!
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check, drug test.